Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Cowboy and the Preacher

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by GORRILLA, Jul 27, 2003.

1. GORRILLA

GORRILLA 1/2 ton status

The preacher and the cowboy

> > > > > > > The preacher and the cowboy... > > >
    A pompous preacher was seated next to a cowboy on a flight to North Dakota. After the
    plane was airborne, drink orders were taken. The cowboy asked for a whiskey and soda, which was brought and placed before him. The flight attendant then asked the preacher if he would also like a drink He replied in disgust, "I'd rather be savagely raped by a brazen whore, than let liquor touch my lips."
    The cowboy
    then handed his drink back to the flight
    attendant and said,
    "I didn't know we had a choice."

2. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. GORRILLA

GORRILLA 1/2 ton status

you know muddytazz, I must say thank you!
    You at least know what is funny and don't bust my balls for something offensive.
    /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Just remember, everyones idea of funny is different, but I like em and keep posting away /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

damn you Gorilla... I told you to stop telling the story of how my wife and I met!

6. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

just for the record... I will be sleeping on the couch for that first post... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Aint make-up sex great!

8. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. GORRILLA

GORRILLA 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif