Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

crap have to go back to school tomorrow

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 85mudblazin, Aug 16, 2004.

1. 85mudblazin

85mudblazin 1/2 ton status

well the wheeling and building summer is over, maa I hate school, my school made a new rule where juniors cant go off campus to eat at lunch,grrrrrr hate school. no more blazer time, well after school!!!
    Im sure all the "kids" on here feel my pain.
    -Chris

2. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

enjoy it while ya can when ya git out it's work, work, work, it never really ends ( atleast till somebody puts a bullet in ya) /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

3. k5freak44

k5freak44 1/2 ton status

get used to it. ive been in school for 3 weeks. cept here juniors do have off campus lunch.

4. daleearnhardt01

daleearnhardt01 1/2 ton status

Yup I move into my new house Friday then start classes on Monday...My 1 ton swap and stuff didnt get done this summer..oh well. College is fun tho, Im actually glad to go back, way more fun than being at home.. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

5. 85mudblazin

man u have been in school for 3 wks that sucks, I sure did want to get my 14bff undser there but I will within a month I hope, its waiting quietly in my garage waiting on 4.88 gears and my disk brake brackets and then in it goes!!!!.
    -Chris

6. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Act like I did and hopefully you can get sent off for psychiattic evaluation too!

7. 85mudblazin

Then I would have 0 time for the blazer, only sittin in a padded room wondering what yall are talkin about on CK5 lollol.

8. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Nahhhhh, you just have to be able to really rationalize writing "It will not stop it wants me dead, goddamn this voice inside my head" about a thousand times all over your test paper

I remember saying "What if I wrote "I am the Walrus, Koo Koo Ka Joob", would I be a Walrus"?

That was a fun week, got to take another crazy test

"Have you ever wanted to be a girl if you are a boy or a boy if you are a girl"?

Y/N

9. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Me too. But it's only on Tuesday nights from 5:00-9:40pm, so it's not that bad. Plus I like the subject, photography. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

10. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

haha! I don't have to go back until the 7 /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

11. spearchucker

spearchucker 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    my school made a new rule where juniors cant go off campus to eat at lunch

[/ QUOTE ]
    And if someone stops you from trying to leave then exactly how do they know you're not a senior? If you don't look suspicious when going to the parking lot chances are no one will stop you and if they do just say you're a senior. If you act guilty you'll get caught. /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

12. 85mudblazin

no they check everyones id cards and it says in big numbers what year you graduate /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

13. uao85

uao85 1/2 ton status

Yeah, that hardcore sucks. I guess I am lucky in that I dont have to go back to that hole in the wall p.o.s. anymore. Well goodluck, I will be starting college in another 2 weeks. Yeah, I wish I went to your school, the high school I went to hasnt had off campus lunch in 15 or so years. IDs suck too.

Remington

14. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

i start school on monday. daaaamn glad to be in college too, im sick as hell of my old principal. that man had it out for us, he used to hide in the parking lot and wait for us to haul ass into the parking lot, 15 mins late as usual. i had lunch detention for a week for parking on top of a hill in the back of the lot with my friends truck. im sure the 3' x 5' Confederate battle flag didnt help..... /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

im pretty sure that man has neo-nazi tendencies (facial hair was a SERIOUS taboo /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif )

15. supersize75k5

supersize75k5 OrganDonorRacing.com

hmm, I am only doing 1 college class online this semester, I have toomany project I want to wrench on /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

16. K5MONSTERCHEV

K5MONSTERCHEV 1/2 ton status

Yeah I go back monday, the 23. I got my TPI done, but thats it. Hvent had time to drive it though, just been working. Schools not all that bad. Afterall you learn the skills to pay the bills!

17. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

What school do you go to?