Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Crap, may have to sell my Blazer

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Wingnutt, Jun 8, 2004.

1. Wingnutt

Wingnutt 1/2 ton status

Things are starting to get really tight around here, so I may have to sell off some of my toys to pay some bills. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif Anybody have a ballpark idea of what a clean, mostly stock (with a good chip & 33's) '88 might bring?

2. mtn. burb

mtn. burb 1/2 ton status

Certainly their has to be another way around your financial situation. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif Selling your K5 /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif is a tough road. I've done stuff like that in the past /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif, but if you can hold off you won't become one of the masses of guys who say "I sure wish I'd never sold _____, /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gifthat was a great truck." Hang in there.

3. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

gotta be sumpin ya can do, sell that rotten _____ anything but sellin da blazer. ( keep the blazer no matter what, things will always work out.)

Note: fill in space with, but not limited to, wife , dog , spare children, neighbors car /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gifkittens, free to a good home, they always sell best out front of toy stores, and grocery stores. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif sorry man, trying to make you smile. I know how it is, been there, just pullin out of it

4. Wingnutt

Wingnutt 1/2 ton status

Thanks for the smile. Yea, I know this situtation sucks big time! Try supporting two teenaged daughters (one starting college this fall) and a wife on $12 an hour. We are considering moving, but I don't want to yank my daughter out of the small town she grew up in the year before she starts high school. On top of that there seems to be a general shortage of well paying jobs for non BS'd (DEGREE! /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif) white mechanical designer types. As much as I dislike big cities, I'm chasing several leads in the DC area, but I'm open to other suggestions.

Personally I would dearly love to go back to SE Alaska or the Black Hills area, but there are VERY few good paying jobs that I can find in that area. My other choices would be central to eastern TN, or western NC or SC.