Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Crap...

Discussion in 'Plains Region' started by 90K5, Dec 24, 2002.

1. 90K5

90K5 1/2 ton status

Got back from school about 2 weeks ago and worked on truck...cracked frame at steering box. We welded it up and started bolting back on...3 bolts in, one impossible to get to...i got real sick with mono...anyone want to fix a truck for free?

2. blk87K5

blk87K5 1/2 ton status

Where is home?

3. greywolf

greywolf 1/2 ton status

richardson

4. blk87K5

blk87K5 1/2 ton status

Well sounds like your problem is solved then. Greywolf did I hear you volunteer? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

5. greywolf

greywolf 1/2 ton status

not that good yet BUT i do have all the stuff needed to fix
    welders, plasma cutter,air tools.i'm a coward dont want to hurt someone elses truck BUT if he needs a spot my driveway is here /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. 90K5

90K5 1/2 ton status

I got a driveway...i think a friend is coming over today and were going to work on it...I'm feeling better than i thought i would so I'll get it fixed before I have to go back to school.

7. 90K5

90K5 1/2 ton status

This sucks...we finished with the frame, all the steering stuff is bolted back on. We were welding on the frame the other day, and had forgotten to disconnect the battery...smelled something burning and disconnected it. Truck wouldn't start, no spark. Took a guess it was a bad ignition module and was right, truck fired right up. Turned it off to put fan shroud back on and wont start again, this time its not getting gas. Fuel pump not buzzing when key turned on. Now i get to drop the tank, truck is out on the driveway now though, where its nice wand wet. I'm still sick too...guess I'll always remember to disconnect the battery from now on.