Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

crash

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Big B, Aug 14, 2000.

1. Big B

Big B 1/2 ton status

this is a pic off my freinds truck before he got rearended buy i guy that was drunk and doing around 100mph. so the police say . The guy had three times the legal amount of ach. in this blood . The truck was turning in to a drive way when the 72 inpala came flying down the street it killed the guy on the spot here is a set of pics taken a week before the wreck and the night of the wreck PLEASE GUYS DONT DRINK AND DRIVE !!!! this was a very bad night and wreck.

bigb4x4.coloradok5.com

2. Big B

Big B 1/2 ton status

pic of the truck after it was hit.

bigb4x4.coloradok5.com

3. Big B

Big B 1/2 ton status

the car that hit him sorry if this post makes any of you mad i just want to show some of you what can happen so please dont hate me for posting this pic thanks Bruce.

bigb4x4.coloradok5.com

4. MrBob

MrBob Registered Member

Actually, I appreciate the post...I bought my boy his K5 a few weeks ago for this very reason. When he was around 12 years old we acquired a '77 MG Midget that we rebuilt together, bodywork and engine. We did the interior and took the little fellow to car shows and actually won a few times. I told him when he was 16 I'd give him the car. Well....16 arrived and I was obligated. We live in a small southern town where a lot of log trucks, and 18 wheelers dirve through regularly. Whe I realized the Bryan was looking under the 18 wheelers from his car it just plainh frightened me. A Log truck would just absolutley kill him. All it would take would be for some idiot to drop a cigarette in his lap and he swerve over to Bryan's side of the road. I just don't think his driving skills are sharp enough to help him yet. This beautiful K5 came along for less than a grand and we stole it. Now I feel better. Plus the kids can't move his car around the school parking lot anymore...............

Red Springs, N.C.
    "I ain't responsible for my crappy typin' or spellin'"

[​IMG]

5. 87 mid canada k5

87 mid canada k5 1/2 ton status

Point taken, waste of life and property.

MIDCAN k5 " DIG A HOLE!!!"

6. Kelboski

Kelboski 1/2 ton status

good lesson to be learned, my future wife will be driving a larger, and beefier K5 than i will. screw an airbag...give me a fullsize...K5

7. beefcake83

beefcake83 1/2 ton status

Bob - Where'd you get that NC flag in your sig block? I'm originally from Hillsborough (born in Durham) Gotta have it! - Gary

Gary Graham
    '83 GMC Jimmy 350 'Beefcake'
    Eielson AFB, Alaska
    Metallica & Mountain Dew

8. DMK

DMK 1/2 ton status

Point is well taken, never drink and drive!

9. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status