Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Crate motor

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Z3PR, Sep 13, 2002.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

2. 4x4dreamer

4x4dreamer 1/2 ton status

I wanted one of those when I was dreaming of building a hotrod....

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

With minor changes, (different cam, and maybe intake manifold/carb) can you imagine it in a K5 ????? I would love to have one in my old 76 Blazer K5. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

4. ramjet gmc

ramjet gmc CK5 Staff Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

first time i have seen it what kind of $$$$

5. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Don't have a price, but belive it'll be high dollor.

6. Swanson52

Swanson52 1/2 ton status

I think the price is $more than I could ever afford.00 /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif However...it is a nasty mf.

7. HarryH3

HarryH3 1 ton status Author

That's sweet, but this line down at the end of the page is kinda scary:

Warranty: 2-years or 24,000 miles. Issued by separate insurer.

This means that the guys that make the engine don't provide the warranty. The warranty is handled through one of those places that sells 3rd party warranties. Many of those outfits go out of business on a regular basis, then re-open under a new business name. So they get to collect lots of premiums then file bankruptcy before they have to start paying out too many claims. Then they start all over again with a new name on their business cards. /forums/images/icons/mad.gif Meanwhile, you're left holding the (empty) bag.

8. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I hear you on that one, but I still want one of those engines. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

9. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

How about this bad boy http://www.worldcastings.com/docs/catalog/pg33.pdf /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif