Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Crazy Lady...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, May 17, 2005.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

So I was just about to get in the shower, when there was a knock on the door... I looked out the window and didn't recognize the car, and I wasn't expecting anyone, so I decided to ignore it since people generally leave after a minute or two and I had just gotten out of bed... She knocked again and I saw her walk back to her car, and I hopped in the shower... The whole time I could hear this lady knocking every couple minutes :blush:... Luckily when I got out she was gone, and not inside my house... I think I have a stalker or something :cool1:

2. Larry_in_Tx

Larry_in_Tx 1/2 ton status

Depending on what she looked like you may have missed out on something there.:thinking:

3. kyser_soze

kyser_soze 1/2 ton status

She was delivering the Clearinghouse sweepstakes $10,000,000.00 prize check, oh-well. :frown1:

4. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

"Would you care to purchase this Watchtower? Hey mister, put that towel back on right now!!!!!!"

5. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

There's a contract on your head.

6. diesel4me

diesel4me 1 ton status Premium Member

More like....

"Hello!--I'm a Jehova's Witness!--Have you heard the word of GOD today??" :surepal:

I have them too--they knock forever!--then s-l-o-w-l-y drive away,must be writing down the adress to my house!--dont ever open the door,or worse,tell them to go away--that only encourages them to come back more often--usually when your taking a crap,or trying to get laid....they must have x ray vision.. Sometimes I wonder if they are just casing houses to see who's home,and at what time ,and sell the info to crooks.... :crazy:

7. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

hand them a copy of "Satan's Bible" a friend of mine found one somewhere, and kept it by the door specifically for that purpose. they rarely come back after that.

8. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

Buddy of mine comes to the door butt ass naked with a lit cigarette and a beer no matter how early or late when the little old Jehovahs come a callin.

9. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Perhaps so... There's always this one older lady who comes like once a month though, nice lady... She hasn't talked to me, she always asks for my dad and I say he's not home and she gives me a Watchtower and a have a nice day and all is well... :cool1:

Any others I don't think I'll talk to... They probably come for my dad once a month because he was nice enough to listen to them one time :blush:

10. smalltruckbigcid

smalltruckbigcid 1/2 ton status

A friend of mine who used to work nights and was getting woke up at 9:00 am every saturday was getting upset with the mormons who kept doing this so she got revenge. One pentagram and 3 dead animals and some cows blood on the front steps at 8:30 am the next saturday morning and the trap was set. The nice young well dressed kids walked up to the front off this apartment house and saw all that, and ran :grin: Funny they never came back............
    George

11. nc87k5

nc87k5 3/4 ton status

:haha: :haha: . my grandad grabbed the shotgun one afternoon when they awoke him from his nap. needless to say they added his address to the "do not visit" list :D .

12. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

Again? Damn......

13. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

It's better than the guy walking down the sidewalk in an unbuttoned trench coat carrying a big stick knocking on your door. :D