Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Crazy Mods!!!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by TC4x4, Oct 21, 2006.

1. TC4x4

TC4x4 1/2 ton status

Hey lets hear of your most crazy modifications to your rig that you have ever done. Pics would be nice to go along with. Tell us what you did, good or bad!!! sweet. thanks guys

2. ryoken

ryoken Puppy Fabricator Premium Member GMOTM Winner

I'm bored......... :wink1:

My dash and console where.... ummmm..... different..... :wink1: :haha:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I couldn't be happier in how they turned out.. The composite is fun, albeit, dusty to work with.. Got some winter projects lined up with it this winter, including a circuit breaker panel in the glovebox, waterproof electronics box in engine compartment, interior switch panel, and rear, interior bed panels... all should be pretty cool and functional..

Eventually I'll get around to the running gear... It's getting to be that time... :doah: :haha:

3. badmix

badmix 1/2 ton status

I guess mine would be the cargo area modification. Not really crazy but jus worked on an idea I had.

[​IMG]

Looking between the drivers and pass. seats.

[​IMG]

Most things ive done are out of necessity and to make the best use of the truck by putting in the most reliable gear and equipment.

Not crazy but a mod none the less. I used a mustang dash pod to fit in my k5

[​IMG]