Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Crazy people....

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ChevyCaGal, Sep 20, 2002.

1. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Today at work we had a really crazy. She called up about enrolling her kid in pre-school. We have to verify their address in the Sacramento District and their income, because you have to be in a certain income level for pre-school since it's an extra thing and not required by law for kids to attend.

Anyhow she gave her income. It was too high. Well once we enroll the classes after a certain amount of time we take some over incomed folks so we asked for her addy to add her to a waiting list. It wasn't in our district and we told her we'd give her the info for a school by her. She went off... got all mad and told us to f*** ourselves and hangs up.

Ok so like 30 minutes pass and she calls back with another addy. It's still not in our district. We tell her this and she flips out. She starts to scream at the girl on the phone f*** you.... bleep bleep bleep....!$&%#$% etc.... she then says I am going to come shoot you all. At this point the girl she was talking too switched it to speaker phone so others could hear this to verify it. The lady is still screaming and swearing.... she is like you better call the cops I am coming down there to kill you all and shoot you in the head. Everyone is like holy crap! She hangs up... and keeps calling back swearing at us.

So in the mean time I was at lunch with my friend and we come back and they had the building in lock down.... we walk up and they grab us and yank inside. The lady calls back and I hear the tail end of her swearing death threat fest. I have to admit I was a bit scared! People are nuts now days and you dunno who is really going to do what they say. None of people at work knew what she looked like so every car that pulled up made us jump. We called the cops and it took them forever to come!

The lady was was psycho... she called our main downtown office to tell them she was coming to kill us and then another office we have downtown to tell them the same.... wtf is wrong with people? I mean sheesh, it's not like we were rude to her. We offered her another school in her district. Anyhow she wasn't smart... when she called we had two addys she gave. Dunno if they were hers or not. The cops are going to go see her tonight because she wasn't home this afternoon. She's going to be charged with making terrorist threats. And to boot we are city workers so the charge might be even worse. What a moron.

Oh and to top it off all our big boss did was tell us to lock the door and close the window covers and work on the puters. We couldn't even leave early and the cop said we should... man talk about a stupid afternoon! /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif

2. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

man that is crazy. guess she really likes yer school. lol. later.

jacob

3. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Well Steph if you ever do get the right address just send the cop's on over and have them shoot her in the head. /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif end of calls /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

4. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

No kidding... beat her to the punch. It's like the second threat we've had. One guy who came in and said he could really mess us up if he wanted too... wtf? We are trying to enroll their kids in school so they can learn and get an education. We offer a complete support system in tons of areas and tons of free services. Yet we get idiots like this!

5. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

What is even scarier is the fact that this woman has a CHILD. I fear for that kid, if there is one.

6. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

What an idiot, turns a misdeameanor into a felony (of course probably won't get charged like that) and tack on threatening a public employee. Wonder if Caller ID means anything to her?

7. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

It's a crazy world out there. You never know who is going to go schizoid on you for some stupid little thing. I swear, I might start carrying my 9mm in my truck again. /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif Stupid people suck!