Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

crazy retired fireman in Nevada

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by surpip, Nov 16, 2004.

1. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

I was watchin Monster Nation last night on Dis. and this guy collects old Armor, from WW2 and later. He had alot of british stuff, evan a tank wich he got permission from nevada to make the manin gun work /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gifHes like "I cant wait to go out in the desert and shoot it" haha that guy was cool, he also had a british APC that he got registered to drive on the road, He said"im pretty shure that it will pass the DOT side impact test" /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif They showed him at the store pickin up a gallon of milk /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. Thunder

Thunder 3/4 ton status

Crazy??????????? He Sounds pretty normal to me. Sounds like most of the people I know. Dosn't everyone have a tank?