Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

crazyniss from my side of the world!!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by aknight_sa, Feb 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aknight_sa

aknight_sa 1/2 ton status

2. CDA 455

CDA 455 3/4 ton status

3. southernspeed

southernspeed 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

makes me wonder how many they roll before they get it right!

4. bigbluesuburban

bigbluesuburban 1/2 ton status

So not to long ago I was hangin out with a friend of mine and he was making his Heep Grand Cherokee do one wheel wheelies by turning in a sharp circle and gunning the gas. He could get the front tire 3' off the ground easily. While he was doing this he over throttled it a bit and actually put it on two wheels, and DROVE down the road. His comments were that it was really easy to balance. Kinda like the bicycle effect. The forward movement made balancing easy. Hell he turned a corner while doing it. We were all shocked, including him.

Now I am not going to try this with the DD 'Burb, but I might with the trail rig some day. So maybe, just maybe this whole two wheel thing is not that hard. This is just my experience.

I am always amazed at how easily a vehicle will stay on two wheels in all the videos and movies and such. Maybe there is a reason.

5. thfonz98

thfonz98 1/2 ton status

6. Brians89K5

Brians89K5 1/2 ton status

:bow::bow::haha::haha: Nice. All we gotta do is change the caption from Jeep to K5...

~Brian

7. aknight_sa

NO NO NO!!!

if it was a k5 they should be bigger!!

8. Big Blzn

Big Blzn 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

No way man! Those crazy fockers were just trying to light the fuse on their bomb vest. You know, striking it like a match. At the end they got it lit and were coming back to blow your sh!t up!!!!:eek1: :eek1: :eek1: :eek1: :eek1: :eek1: :eek1: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy:

9. BKinzey

BKinzey 1/2 ton status

That's like playing Russian Roulette. With 6 players 5 are Winners!:screwy::screwy::yikes:

I'll pass.

10. colbystephens

colbystephens 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

wow, you're a jackass.

11. Big Blzn

Ooooohhhh, I'm sorry. I forgot. This is the politically correct lounge here at CK5. If this offends you, TOO BAD! If you haven't learned already, there is a little bit of truth to every stereotype, or there would be no such work.

"If you are 20 years old and you're not a liberal you don't have a heart. If you are 40 years and not a conservative you don't have a brain."

12. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

Actually, Colby's right. Your comments are completely uncalled for and WAY out of line.

Racism is NOT tolerated at CK5. If you can't live with that, then I suggest you find another site to visit. Consider this your official warning. :deal:

13. colbystephens

colbystephens 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

ummm... this isn't the lounge. did you happen to notice that the person who started this thread is from saudi arabia? you don't know his background - he could be white black asian mideast who gives a crap??? ... we're all people... well, not you i guess; you're a jackass - it's like a donkey. :wink1:

14. sledheadak

sledheadak 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

thats a patrol.i have a older version of it.they do some crazy **** over there.saw vid of one that was doing 50-60 mph and went around a corner on the hyway and kept going.

oh big blzn your an ass no reason for comments like that.

15. aknight_sa

i am a Saudi, and that did offend me... but i am not going to press charges!

16. bigbluesuburban

bigbluesuburban 1/2 ton status

GeeWiz... First we can't advocate genocide of any kind, and now this... Man this place is getting really restrictive. :D

17. gmc4cw

gmc4cw 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

that video proves we all have a little redneck stuntman in us no matter where you live. It's a neat trick but I sure wouldn't try it.

18. merace19

merace19 1/2 ton status

19. walla2k5

walla2k5 1/2 ton status

:haha: :haha: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy:

20. Big Blzn

I going to attach a link here in just a second. Don't know if it will work, but if not then I'll repost what I was trying to do.

Now for all you fellas out there who are jumping my sh!t for being a "racist" let's just see how reasonable and fair-minded you people really are. This includes members and moderators. What do you say boys?

In this whole thread none of my postings used any type of racial slur, name calling or anything of the such. That's plain and simple. However, I did point out a stereotype. You may not like to stereotype people or things but that's life and despite what several of you have said it is not racist to point out a stereotype.

I was doing some checking last night after several of you ultra libs flew off the handle calling me a racist. I went and checked to see what nationality aknight_sa was by his past postings and threads. Come to find out that he is apparently a Saudi.

Here's where I have a big FOCKING problem with all you people jumping to conclusions. The members and moderator who I offended let's just see how fair-minded you people really are. Aknight_sa had a post in a thread from about three weeks ago where he uses a racial slur towards Asians. NO members called him a racist and sure as hell no moderators threatened to revoke their membership. I suppose people other than white males can't possible be racist. It wouldn't be PC to accuse a minority of racist comments. Some of you people amaze me by your double standard views and thoughts. His racial slur towards Asians was far more hurtful than me pointing out a stereotype of Middle Easterners. For those of you who disagree you need to seriously check yourslf.

Now check out the racial slur on the top of page 2 that no oneseemed to care about 3 weeks ago because a non-white said it.

Well I can't attach the file properly but here is the dateds and times of his post:

1/16/07 6:56 AM Posted by aknight_sa

And I quote. "I personally like to see Toyota Landcrusiers stuck....I just hate Jap Cars.."

Sure is a tuff pill to swallow, uh fellas. Sounds like a racist and bigoted attack on Asians to me using your standards.

Next time you decide to jump someones sh!t, please do your home work, get your facts straight and be fair about your criticism.

Have a great day.:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.