Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Crewcab Pics

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by JoeAngelicchio, Jan 26, 2001.

1. JoeAngelicchio

JoeAngelicchio 1/2 ton status

Anyone have any cool pics of Crewcabs? Going to start working on mine this summer and thinking of putting the Jimmy's 4" lift on it and putting a 6" on the Jimmy. Want to see how the crews look with different lifts and tires.
    Thanks.

<font color=green>Joe Angelicchio
    86 Jimmy 4+3, 35-&gt;39.5 tires,4spd
    </font color=green>
    [​IMG]

2. Moose

Moose 1/2 ton status

Joe go to the link and look under My trucks section my old CrewCab pics are there.

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.users.qwest.net/~trojan>http://www.users.qwest.net/~trojan</A>

3. Brian 89KBlazer

Brian 89KBlazer 1/2 ton status

Moose

When's the site getting updated?? I've been waiting for the rest of those rollcage pics to appear on the site!![​IMG]

Brian
    89KBlazer

4. ken

ken 1/2 ton status

Well, I'd post mine, but don't think I can here. It's an '88 dually crewcab (old body style) with a 10" Superlift supsension and 42" Swampers.

ken

5. JoeAngelicchio

Hey Ken, I remember seeing a pic of your truck on the beach. How did you fit the dual swampers in the back? You should set up a homepage, I'm sure you would have some cool pics.
    Thanks

</font color=green>
    [​IMG]

6. JoeAngelicchio

Damon,
    I actually used some pics of your trucks for a screensaver I made for myself using Powerpoint (slide show).

</font color=green>
    [​IMG]

7. ken

ken 1/2 ton status

The dual 42s in back were fitted with custom rims made by Taylor Made Rims in South Gate, CA. They're both 9.75" wide with wild offsets so no weak-aced spacers are needed. The inside dual is within about 3/4" from the spring, and the outside dual is a little over legal max width limit (102") at about 106". There is about 1/2" between the tires at their widest part...they do not touch. I have never been hassled about width, only tint and mudflaps. Oh, and the front rims are 12" wide and are a custom dually style offset, also made by Taylor Made. I should set up a homepage, but have no time. You should see the truck now, its got a 9 1/2' Lance extended cabover camper on it. To the top of the AC its 12 1/2 feet!!! I gotta watch gas station roofs and low freeway overpasses!!!

ken