Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Cross Canadian Ragweed

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Hossbaby50, Apr 2, 2002.

1. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

Anybody ever heard of them. They are a pretty good band. They have some of the Classic Southern Rock style, and they are pretty laid back. Y'all might want to check them out. Alot of there stuff is on AudioGalaxy. I would recommend you check them out if the Southern Rock is your style you will probably like them, and you might still like them if it isn't your style.

Harley

2. LKJR

LKJR 1/2 ton status

Heard of them, I see them on a regular basis and I'm met all of them. Kody is cooler than [censored]. I work at Midnight Rodeo in Lubbock so I get to meet all these bands that come thru. If you like them check out Jason Boland, Dub Miller, and The Great Divide

3. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

And if you like them, check out Jack Ingram, Macon Greyson, and Luke Olson.

Those boys from Oklahoma know what????

4. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

A buddy of mine in my dorm started me on them. He told me the other day about Jason Boland. My buddy's sister is getting married, and the band that is going to play there wedding is most likely Cross Canadian Ragweed. His sister is marrying the lead singers college roomate.

5. potato76

potato76 1/2 ton status

I listened to a song by them today called "42 miles" i liked it makes good drivin music