Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Cross Country Trip......NC to CA

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by 79Stomper, Aug 21, 2004.

1. 79Stomper

79Stomper 1/2 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

All right. I am headed to Southern California for a 2 month school. I will be driving and could possibly pick up/deliver parts via the I 40. If you want me to pick them up will have to meet me or live close to the interstate. I am going to be driving the Boss' mini van so items will need to be clean, if you know what I mean. PM me with wants. The rough date of departure is going to be around the 14th of September or earlier and will be in 29 Palms CA around the 20th or so. I am planning on stopping in Harriman TN, Oklahoma City, OK and Tulsa OK for a day each and will be staying with family/friends for the night. Let me know if you need me to haul something.

The van doesn't have a hitch so can't do a trailer unless you want to put a hitch on it for me. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Then I will be game for it.

2. Esteban86K5

Esteban86K5 1/2 ton status

You should go over to the SoCalBigDawgs.com site and mention your arrival dates. We are having a Safari out at the hammers in November and running other trails before then. Maybe you can hitch a ride with one of us on them. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

3. mudbath

mudbath Registered Member

Yea i was wondering if you could stop by Iraq for a minute and bring me back to NC where i belong /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

4. 79Stomper

79Stomper 1/2 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

I will see you out there first of the year, how does January sound?

5. mudbath

mudbath Registered Member

/forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gifHopefully by January I will be out of this hole. /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif