Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Crossover Draglink Ends

Discussion in 'OffRoad Design' started by DaveCowley, May 14, 2003.

1. DaveCowley

DaveCowley 1/2 ton status

Stephen-
    Can you give me the part # of the Spicer ends you use on the draglink for your crossover.

Dave Cowley

2. Stephen

Stephen 1/2 ton status Moderator Vendor

Not really. I can give you a hint though, they look a lot like a 2234 but really aren't....
    Unless you get a nice discount on your parts, you probably won't find a good quality end much cheaper than our price on them.
    We're not trying to gouge anyone but we went to some trouble to find the #'s we use and carry the ends for a decent price. When you order we do leave the part # on the box so you can get replacements in Podunk USA if you need to.

3. DaveCowley

DaveCowley 1/2 ton status

Well Stephen to tell you truthfully I like ORD and would spend more for your parts even if it was the same one elsewhere because you built it and I know you and really look up to you. You have always been good to work with also. I know that you don't build these ends and I don't want to run a spicer end. I want MOOG. Lifetime warranty and I get their parts cheap. I was hoping you would give me the number to cross it but if not I will go through their book till I find one that will work. I can't justify paying 55 bucks per end when I could get lifetime MOOG stuff for max 36.00 per end. If I couldn't get a lot better price I would order from you to help you out. I am going to use the same ends for the tierod too. That is 34.00 per pair that I will be saving. I will need three pairs; Tierod, Draglink, Spare. That is $100+ shipping, I just don't have it to throw around. I was just hoping you would help me out here I guess if I can't find the one I need in the MOOG book then I will bite the bullet and buy your Spicer ones. I got a feeling they came off a Dodge D60 Tierod. But hey it is my perogative to get the best price I can so if I don't find what I need I'll get in touch.

Thanks
    Dave Cowley

4. Zepplin

Zepplin 1/2 ton status

I also can acquire all my parts at a super great rate. I know I can get some ends for around $30 apiece with a lifetime warranty.