Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

crossover

Discussion in 'OffRoad Design' started by patt107, Dec 19, 2006.

1. patt107

patt107 1/2 ton status

Ok heres the deal, im deployed still and ive really got to order this drag link for crossover steering. Oh and to though another problem out there i cant call to order!! yeah i know im one of those difficult customers lol anyway ive got an 87 K5 with a dana 60, 6 inch front springs, daystar extended shackles(1 inch lift) and a one inch zero rate. I already have your pitman arm along with your steering arm and a 2 inch steering arm block. given all the information i should just need a draglink for a 6 inch lift but i wanted to get your oppinion. Is there anyway i can order this online? i am also going to need the weld in brace kit.
    Thanks for your help
    pat

2. patt107

patt107 1/2 ton status

Ttt come on need these parts!!lol
    pat

3. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

Unfortunately it is something you probably should measure before you order it. WIth crossover you shouldn't run the 2" spacer block, just the steering arm bolted directly to the top of the knuckle.

Every application is different so you could try to get close but you take the chance of a custom part being the wrong length on something that is critical like steering. You will probably want a bent-draglink also to help keep the angles on the TRE's down with a 8" lift.

Harley

4. 79k20350

79k20350 3/4 ton status

X2 DONT RUN THAT BLOCK!!!!!! they are not a safe way to go on a 60 and ive seen more than 1 fail:eek1::crazy::o