Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Crown King, Arizona

Discussion in 'Blazin Trails' started by kermit, Jun 21, 2000.

1. kermit

kermit Registered Member

Hello to all K5'ers in Phoenix! I'm going to be making a run from Lake Pleasant to Crown King this Saturday (the 24th). So far the group is just my truck and 2 Jeeps. If anyone is interested in joining us, we're going to meet at I-17 and the Carefree Hwy at 7am Saturday morning. Shoot me an email if you want to come along.

Len

half Chevy + half Jeep = Cheep!

2. clintsk5

clintsk5 1/2 ton status

Sorry, missed that one..But we are planning a trip there November 4th!!!Me..the guy who bought my old blazer...guys I work with..one has a big one ton Chevy , one has a big 3/4 ton Chevy..One F%^d too!( someone we can embarrass! )Are going so far..So the trip will be pretty fun..We are all coming down from Kingman...so Saturday has to be the day!..Let me know if this sounds interesting to you!...It would be cool to get alot of AZK5'ers there!!!!!!email is cooldaddyclint@excite.com ......thanx..~CLINT~...

3. bigdaddy89

bigdaddy89 1/2 ton status

Kermit, I have to go out to Truckin Nationals this Saturaday for the company. We are setting up a booth out there.

4. K5 NUTT

K5 NUTT 1/2 ton status

Dave...you boob...look at the date of the post..6/00....besides...this is the guy who we met at Hooters who was a major no show on the raw deal trail outing!

AZBLAZER

1979 K5
    1976 K5 Chalet
    1972 K10 Suburban

5. bigdaddy89

bigdaddy89 1/2 ton status

AZBLAZER, That's Mr. Boob to you. I guess I wasn't paying attention, just like the night I ran into the cactus. I still think that thing moved. Well you aint wheelin if you're not rubbin.

6. K5 NUTT

K5 NUTT 1/2 ton status

So true brother...so true...lol. Damn jumpin cacti!

AZBLAZER

1979 K5
    1976 K5 Chalet
    1972 K10 Suburban