Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Crown King - How did it go?

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by Hossbaby50, Jun 8, 2003.

1. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

Sep 1, 2001
    Sorry I couldn't make it. The 700R4 gave up the gusto. I made it home though. My dad had to bring out his F350 to tow me though. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif I had just got the truck looking good and ready to wheel hard (I thought) and it f*ckin up and dies on me. Oh well, [naughty word] happens. Hope the run went well. Give me an update and photos would be cool too.

2. FWP

Oct 11, 2000
    Damn Naughty words...hehe

It was a nice long ride, nothing really spectacular. It was nice just to ride and relax, Did see 3 deer on the way back into Prescott though. Nick did fine in his stock S-10 with only one rock stack neccessary (and the subsequent unstacking)at the Oro Bell Mine stairstep. Keith was his usual self in the Jeep /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif. The sleeper was David's burb, I was impressed, good driving, and he only took one bypass that I remember. Up at Crown king, my damn steering box cover bolts decided to come loose, making a mess all over the front of my K5. All in all a nice ride, too bad I was sick all weekend, and felt like crap, not my usual chipper self......