Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

cruise control

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by aj_tatted, Sep 25, 2003.

1. aj_tatted

aj_tatted 1/2 ton status

does anyone know how to reconnect the factory cruise control? /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif mine hasn't worked ever since the new engine was put in and moab trip is coming up and cruise would be super nice. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

2. Mastiff

Mastiff 1/2 ton status Premium Member

What do you have left to hook up? There should be a rubber diaphragm looking thing near your firewall with a eyelet on it where you attach a threaded rod piece. You attach the other end to your carb throttle (assuming yours is like my 83). There's not much to it if you still have the parts.

I can take a picture for you later this week if you need.

3. Lance

Lance 1/2 ton status

[hijack/] well if he doesn't need the pic, i sure would appreciate it. my truck came with c.c.from the factory, but the p.o. removed it for some reason or another. i want to get the parts to replace it from the j-yard, but have no which components i need to pull when i'm there. [/hijack]

thanks!