Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Crushed my Ankle with my Suburban...Carnage Pics Inside...

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by bigburban383, May 21, 2004.

1. bigburban383

bigburban383 1/2 ton status

[​IMG]
    So i'm high lifting the front end high. Then I see this cool rock and bend down to fetch it, next thing you know i'm in the hospital with a broken ankle /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Anyways you should vote for ColoradoK5.com on Top4x4sites.com -> Top4x4sites.com

Anyways you should vote for ColoradoK5.com on Top4x4sites.com -> Top4x4sites.com

2. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

That's some bad drawing.....

Anyway I'm the 1000th vote!

3. camok10

camok10 1/2 ton status

I want to see a pic of this so called "cool rock" that was worth bending down to look at. I dont bend down to pick up anything less that a dollar. Then again I have spent hours throwing shoes, socks, books, anything i can reach at my light switch in my room, cause i didn't want to get up to turn it off. All i got from that incindent was a broked light switch. and i still had to get up. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

4. mudjunkie 82

mudjunkie 82 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif

5. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

Just curious... how did you crush your ankle... I'm not really following the drawing /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

6. bigburban383

bigburban383 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Just curious... how did you crush your ankle... I'm not really following the drawing /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

That is irrelivant, the point is you should vote /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

7. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

Just voted /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif