Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Crusin

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, Jun 29, 2002.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I went out on the main strip last night at about 11:30pm. I thought I was in a Uncel Ben's comercile, way, way, to meny ricers. I won't be going crusin up here again, these moron's can NOT drive worth a crap.They will race for 1/4 to 1/2 of a block in heavy traffic. I seen 3 wrecks in 20 mins. /forums/images/icons/frown.gif I don't get the whole ricer thing /forums/images/icons/confused.gif /forums/images/icons/confused.gif /forums/images/icons/confused.gif I'm not impressed what so ever with some 4 cyclinder, fart muffler, non-funtional oversised wing stupid looking, rice mobile. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

2. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color="blue"> I think they're cool in so far as what they've done to them ......... I still hate the whole movement though ..... I think they sound dumb as hell ! </font color>

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I like the fact that they do customize thier cars, but I don't care for thier choice of what they start off with, or what they do with them. What I really don't get is the way they drive them around here. What is the point to race for 1/4 to 1/2 of a block ???? And in heavy traffic ???? /forums/images/icons/confused.gif /forums/images/icons/confused.gif /forums/images/icons/confused.gif /forums/images/icons/confused.gif /forums/images/icons/confused.gif /forums/images/icons/confused.gif /forums/images/icons/confused.gif /forums/images/icons/confused.gif /forums/images/icons/confused.gif /forums/images/icons/confused.gif /forums/images/icons/confused.gif /forums/images/icons/confused.gif

4. The_Sandman_454

The_Sandman_454 1/2 ton status

I personally think it's ridiculous what they do to "customize" their cars... Looks retarded to me, plus 99% seem to do the bodywork crap only and neglect the mechanicals which makes them gutless *and* retarded... /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif To each his or her own I guess but it surely isn't my thing... /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif

5. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color="blue"> To be perfectly honest ....... I'd love to have a nice clean car like that just to cruise in .......... No high performance stuff, just nice paint,stance,and wheel/tire combo. </font color>

6. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color="blue"> ...I guess I better explain .... NO WING, NO FART MUFFLER ...... Just a clean looking Import. </font color>

7. Swanson52

Swanson52 1/2 ton status

How about a clean looking 94-96 Impala SS?

8. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

How about a clean 67 to 91 K/5 Blazer ??? /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

9. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

For an import, I could go for a Porshe !!!!! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

10. Swanson52

Swanson52 1/2 ton status

Good call...Ferarris are imports. I'll take one of those.

11. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Well then, how about a Lambragini /forums/images/icons/grin.gif Can ya say Deoblo ?? /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif

12. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Anyone seen the new Mercury Marauder? Reminds me of the Impala SS. Rear drive 4 door, 302 horse V-8, rear wheel drive. Black of course...

The only import I'd like to be seen in is a Unimog... /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

rene

13. DesertDueler

DesertDueler 1/2 ton status

I really hate that those import guys always want to race my Firebird when I am driving it on the street. I dont know what they are thinking. My car has a full cage,5 pt belts, hood scoop, Nitrous Express plate cover, and has my 10.00 tech time on the back. But I guess the wing and ground effects make it just as fast right /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

14. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Nah, VW Beetle here. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

15. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

If they got a bunch of stickers, you don't have a chance. Everybody knows that all you gotta do is a big wing, fart muffler, and alot of stickers and thier stock ricer will beat anything american. /forums/images/icons/frown.gif

16. Twiz

Twiz 1/2 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Nah, VW Beetle here

[/ QUOTE ]

FAG!

/forums/images/icons/grin.gif

17. Twiz

Twiz 1/2 ton status

Remmber this ?
    http://coloradok5.com/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=non4x4&amp;Number=417209&amp;Forum=non4x4&amp;Words=%20Ricers&amp;Match=Entire%20Phrase&amp;Searchpage=0&amp;Limit=25&amp;Old=3months&amp;Main=414005&amp;Search=true#Post417209

"G.M. takes awn the ricers" thread from a mounth or so back.

Well, it looks like there might be a Super-Charged 2.2L engine option for the J-bodys (Cavaliers/Sunfires).
    I haven't heard anythying about it, but when useing the TechII (dealer scan tool) there is a 2.2L Super-charged engine option. So, the programing is there, I just haven't heard anything about it yet.

The normal 2.2L J-body isn't really anything to write home about, it's nice, but not that nice.
    A Super-Charger would really bring that thing around.

18. sapper

sapper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Hey Wes i saw a bug tonite that is running a 454 on the bottle. guy had the engine in front had to sit in the back seats, full roll cage and was pretty cool

19. trailblazer87

trailblazer87 1/2 ton status

My brothers 73 camaro runs rings around those freaking mobile kazoo's /forums/images/icons/grin.gif
    He's got a 396, 425hp, 4.11 gears, f*rd 9", th400, holley double pumper, and only babies need bottles atitude /forums/images/icons/cool.gif
    He runs a 10.22 second quarter mile when he can hook up, we just bleached the tires and he left a half mile of black marks and white smoke out here. /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif

20. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

It's funny how these treads can get off topic so easyly, I commented on how I don't understand /forums/images/icons/confused.gif /forums/images/icons/confused.gif /forums/images/icons/confused.gif why the ricer croud will race for 1/4 to 1/2 block in heavy traffic. How I seen 3 wrecks in under 20 mins. I just don't get the ricer thing /forums/images/icons/confused.gif /forums/images/icons/confused.gif Why race 1/4 to 1/2 of a block in heavy traffic !!!! /forums/images/icons/confused.gif /forums/images/icons/confused.gif /forums/images/icons/confused.gif /forums/images/icons/confused.gif /forums/images/icons/confused.gif /forums/images/icons/confused.gif /forums/images/icons/confused.gif I don't get it !!! /forums/images/icons/confused.gif