Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

CTM rebuild kit....

Discussion in 'OffRoad Design' started by stallion85, Dec 12, 2005.

1. stallion85

stallion85 1/2 ton status

Stephen or Brandon,

I have a CTM cross section for a D44. I need new caps, the rubber gaskets and the c clips. Do you guys sell these parts? PM me with a price if you can, thanks.

2. Stephen

Stephen 1/2 ton status Moderator Vendor

We can, we usually don't carry the rebuild parts but we can get them with our next order or rob a joint here if you're in a big hurry. How did you end up with just a cross? That should be a good upgrade from that ox mess you had.

3. stallion85

When I bought that D44 from Dean Bennet he gave me the cross. My long side shaft has a Ctm in it, I imagine he busted the other CTM then tried the OX? All I know is these ox joints are more trouble than the small savings on the CTM. I could wait till your next order, I won't be needing it till next month. Could you PM me a price so I can budget some cash to the side. Thanks for the help Stephen:wink1:

4. stallion85

I received my rebuild kit 3 days after my order! Thanks for the great service :)