Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

CUCV parts manual

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by dyeager535, Jul 24, 2005.

1. dyeager535

dyeager535 1 ton status Premium Member

I did a little bit of a search to see if I could find the parts manual online easily somewhere else, didn't see it, so I figured I'd post the URL for it here. Noticed people are selling CD's of it though. Cute...ok and available for unlimited public distribution, but why not sell it? :rolleyes:

CUCV parts manual

This lists the GM part numbers as well, so anything that crosses from military to civilian (t-case parts for example) it might be handy for. It's a big .pdf.

Hope someone can get some use out of it, I know I've been able to use it a couple of times.

2. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

That is really neat . I may never need it , but I save all these PDF files to my hard drive like they are rare coins :D

3. dremu

dremu Officious Thread Derailer Premium Member

Shameless self-plug: this, and a boatload of other CUCV docs for those of us with the green trucks, or just diesels, is now collected on

my Brochures page

Yeah, Dorian, I don't get the people selling what you can get for free, other than the convenience of not having to download a TON of data. I sifted through a lot of PDF's from logsa to get the stuff I posted on the Brochures :D

-- A

4. mudslinger99

mudslinger99 1/2 ton status

What about this site for military truck info---> http://www.tpub.com/

Look in automotive/mechanics and click on ''Trucks1.25 Ton'' and you will find tons of info on m1008 and m1009 trucks.. :D It is basically the military service manual and it has a lot of diagrams..

5. tx_sub

tx_sub 1/2 ton status

cool stuff. I picked up a heavy truck service manual for six bucks at half price books. has all makes of trucks 77-87 including hd axles.