Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

curb her spending lol

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by darkshadow, Jul 31, 2005.

1. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

well it is not even about the spending, i just dont like all these cards of hers.

when christina was liveing in cali will all the many banks in the US she got a lot of credit cards. her she only had one.

till they started offering her more and more, she had like 6 or 7, so the other day i desided to make her AT&T card and her fleet carrd a little harder to swipe lol

i called it art she actualy thought it was funny, she new something was comeing lol

lighter fluid goes a long way!!!

[​IMG]

2. Thunder

Thunder 3/4 ton status

Now that is a true masterpiece of fine art :thumb: :thumb:

I hate credit cards. I do have one, cuz i need it for motel reservations, car rental and online purchaces. But other than that we dont use it. Using it less and less online now. More and more business take pay pal now. To me that is the easist way to pay for something and you are not spending money you dont have. I am a cash only guy I dont even carry a check book. i dont understand the cashless society we are turning in to.I feel nakid without money in my wallet.

3. big94gmc

big94gmc 1/2 ton status

.... :haha: :haha:

Ya shoulda kept the cards so you could pay for the literacy classes.... ;)

4. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

oh there are plently more, hell i could open a whole gallery with HER wallit