Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

curses, foiled again! online ordering...

Discussion in 'OffRoad Design' started by jekbrown, Aug 3, 2004.

1. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

I remember last time I ordered some goodies from ORD that there was a fill-in-the-part-numbers type of order form that was really handy. Seems like the only time I have to deal with this stuff is super later at night which makes using the phone kinda tough... not to mention that all I have is a cell and lots of long distance mins arent a good thing. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif I'll see if I can call from work tomorow to order a couple of them high-zoot ARP stud kits... but is the old school order form gonna make a comeback any time soon? I miss it. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

j

2. Stephen

Stephen 1/2 ton status Moderator Vendor

I don't know if we can do a wide open type form or not but if you have a hard time getting us called, just order one of the parts and put what you want in the description. That way your card # is transmitted securely but you can put the parts in the text. It's just about as good as the old setup.
    Thanks

3. jekbrown

dang, got off late again today. I'll just order a set of zero rates and fill in the real order in the notes... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif thanks SW,

***update***

order placed! thanks again! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

j

4. jekbrown

got my goodies today, thanks a ton Steven! super quick turn around and these new ARP studs look terrific! Can't wait to install em tomorow. thanks again, /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

j