Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

custom beadlocks!!!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by unclematty, Apr 28, 2004.

1. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

just got my cyberfire beadlocks, these things kick major hiney. the UPS guy sounded kind of put out , having to carry 75lbs up to the house. oh well he needed the exercise. I can't wait to get these things installed. Cyberfire, heres to you!!! /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif thanx again

2. 77ChevyK10

77ChevyK10 1/2 ton status

pixs when you start and when you finish

Andrew

3. cybrfire

cybrfire 1 ton status Vendor GMOTM Winner

You tell that UPS guy that we came in under the wire at 68lbs. 75 is there max weight before special charges apply! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. blueblaze

blueblaze 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif I want ta see....

5. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

my UPS guy carried them with no prob to my work, and after i had troy and jeff do thier magic on the rims (sand blast, weld and paint) the other UPS guy who dropped off the finished rims carried them to the door 2 at a time /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif said he didn't have time to make two extra trips, my dad goes hurt your back and you're gonna wish you did.LOL!!!