Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Custom bent springs

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Eric W, Mar 2, 2005.

1. Eric W

Eric W Registered Member

There is a place locally here that can custom bend leaf springs. I was wondering if theres any point in getting springs custom bent, or if I should just go with something premade. Has anybody had custom bent springs done?

2. Emmettology 101

Emmettology 101 3/4 ton status

Places like Alcan, Deaver and National can build you spring packs that will be stock lengths but perform like a 52" spring swap(for travel and flex).... But custom springs are pricey. Just depends on how thick your wallet is and what you want to achieve.

3. spoolnaround

spoolnaround 1/2 ton status

I need new springs bad, I cant remember who I called but they quoted me $250 per corner :shocked: . I dont have a grand to slap down right now :(

4. divorced

divorced 3/4 ton status

A spring place in St. Louis made some for my friend's '03 2500HD, 4 times! They never were made right; he got tired of driving over there and said screw it and ran with what he had. Many spring shops make great springs, just not this one we went to, so be careful in your selection.