Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Custom Dash

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Lobo2055, Feb 5, 2003.

1. Lobo2055

Lobo2055 Registered Member

Anyone know of a possible source for getting some aluminum fabrication work done? All I need is basically one of the aftermarket brushed alluminum instrument cluster covers without any holes in it, or holes cut to my specs.
    Anyone???? get me off line or at
    Lon.N.Lyford@poa02.usace.army.mil

Thanks

2. zakk

zakk 1/2 ton status

i answer him in the garage and then he posts here /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

I guess he didn't like my guy in Bangkok. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

My answer in the garage

3. Michael

Michael 1/2 ton status

2 posts....2 strikes.... /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

4. Highlander

Highlander 1/2 ton status

Hey not to bust your Balls but there is no need to post the same question on two forum's.
    I would try to answer your Question but without knowing where you are there is no way anyone can help you. So if you need a answer take the time a fill out your profile. Then it would be best if you would Delete one of your posts and edit the other one to give us more info.

Eric

5. Tweetysuarus

Tweetysuarus 1/2 ton status

Bahahaha!
    Something like this?
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Altohough like Zakk said FILL OUT YOUR PROFILE so we all know where and what shops to recommend!

Bill

6. K5Dan

K5Dan 1/2 ton status

hey!i've seen this somewhere before /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. Lobo2055

Hi, thanks for your reply. Sorry for my ignorance. I'm in Alaska, so anywhere in the US or Canada would be fine. I know I'll be ordering it from out of state. I've filled in my profile, and I'll edit my post.

8. Lobo2055

Hi, sorry for my ignorance. I'm in Alaska.

Nice dash, that's a little more than what I'm looking for though. I'm going for more of an OEM look. I just want something the same contour as the standard instrument cluster, but I have all custom VDO guages to put in it. Bending it up isn't really the challenge for me, its getting the brushed anodized finish that's the same as the rest of the alluminium in the cab.

9. Highlander

Highlander 1/2 ton status

I wish I could help you out more but this is all I could think of. Go here Maybe this will help some what

Eric