Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Custom Dorr SPeaker Spacers

Discussion in 'Audio' started by Big Red, Jul 25, 2003.

1. Big Red

Big Red 1/2 ton status

I have made a set of custom door spacers for my 6-1/2" Alpines Speakers. I have also realized many of you with power windows (as i have) don't have any room on the bottom of the door or anywhere else but where the map pocket is. So, if u want, i can make u a set like mine. They are 3/4" thick and are made of Sintra and Acrylic (sintra is 1/2" thick w/ 3/8" beveled edge) all that is necesary is to prime and paint them (maybe not even prime) i will post pics as soon as i install them. PM me if u would like a set and I'll see what i can do. I am not limited to just 6-1/2" speakers either. all i need to know is ur speaker model. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I can also send them pre-drilled (mounting pattern required from u) and with all the needed hardware (in most cases) /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

2. Blazn88

Blazn88 Registered Member

Post pics of what they look like before and after paint and before and after install. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

3. Big Red

Big Red 1/2 ton status

i will as soon as i can. unfortunately i hafto rely on myf riend for the pics (he has the digi camera) As i said, when i can,i will post pics. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif