Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

custom fabricatin... proud of myself

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by RootBreaker, Nov 9, 2005.

1. RootBreaker

RootBreaker 3/4 ton status Premium Member

aight she aint done yet... but I didnt want my roller fairlead bolted to the back of my bumper... so a lil choppin and a lil weldin.... and lookin good..
    lent my grinder out so need to clean up the welds... still not done.. a bit of steel on each side.. and 2 pieces to weld in the back to bolt the fairlead to and she will be done.... well some paint too......

so i know my welds suck... just dont look... :)

I will get some day pics up later.. when im closer to done... sucks how it is dark now by 6pm!!!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. crazyhole812

crazyhole812 1/2 ton status

yes sir, your welds do suck but they'll clean up just fine. i think it looks kick ass though good job

3. Greg72

Greg72 "Might As Well..." Staff Member Super Moderator

There's no greater feeling of accomplishment than translating the idea in your head into a real fabricated part....

The first project or two will always look a little "rough", but each time you learn a few more tricks, and improve your skills. Next thing you know, you start feeling like you can make stuff just a nice as what you see advertised.

Congrats! :thumb: