Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Custom Hummer wheels - group purchase!

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Shaggy, Oct 22, 2002.

1. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> Go check out my post in The Bloody Knuckle - this is a good deal! </font color>

2. Red Chevy Girl

Red Chevy Girl 1/2 ton status

What would the price be if nothing was changed on them since I have seen them put on without changing anything, you just run them backwards to protect the hubs?

3. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> The price is on the site, I think it's like $65 for just the rim without any changes. I doubt that that would aply for the group buy though. I can't beleive that nobody is interested in this, I thought it was a great deal! </font color>

4. Red Chevy Girl

Red Chevy Girl 1/2 ton status

I think the price is a little high when you can get the rockstomper beadlocks for a lot less. See if they are interested in them without changes for a group deal, you can run them backwards without any problems that I know of.

5. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> Seems like they'd stick way out if you run them backwards. Offset is supposed to be like 7", and the rims are only 8.75" wide or something The rockstompers are like $130 plus shipping, so they'd be pretty close in price. I'd want the countersunk bolts on the Rockstompers also, so that's another $35. Hell of a lot easier to mount tires on the Hummer wheels too, and they lock both beads, which is important on a 16.5 when you run at Pismo.</font color>