Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Custom interior door handle pulls and inserts

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by wayne, Mar 2, 2007.

1. wayne

wayne 3/4 ton status

I have some door handle pulls and inserts. The handles are diamond plate polished aluminum and some of the inserts are too. I also have 2 inserts that are rigidized stainless with black centers. They are the only set that exist on this planet and the material to make them cost over $1800.00 per sheet. None of the inserts will use the little chrome covers that snap over the ends of the pull straps. You can either paint your bolts, get stainless bolts, drill the holes for them, or bust the little tabs off and use double sided tape to hold them. The inserts are held on with double sided tape and the bolts through the handles. The diamond plate is nice but I would not say they are show winning quality. I will need a day or so to finish up the handles and diamond plate inserts. I only have 8 handles left so only one set to sell by themselves unless somebody just wants the inserts.

2 handles with no inserts. $23 shipped in the lower 48.

Package deal, 2 handles and the 2 rigized inserts. $65.00 shipped in the lower 48.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I have 2 diamond plate sets just like this. 2 inserts and 2 handles. $55.00 shipped in the lower 48.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]