Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Custom Interiors?

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by JohnnyFresno, Mar 24, 2002.

1. JohnnyFresno

JohnnyFresno 1/2 ton status

I am looking for a good website that does complete custom interiors. If anyone knows of any, it would be appreciated.
    Thanks

Johnny Fresno

2. Sparky

Sparky 1/2 ton status

San Antonio(summer) Texas A and M (school year)
    I dont know of any websites, but you might want to look around locally for someone. I saw a blazer interior done in tweed that looked awsome. Sounds kind of weird, but it looked excelent. He had the dash, door pannels, headliner and seats covered in tweed with some other detailing stuff. Used a couple of different shades of a gray tweed. He said he got it done at a boat shop that does custom boat interiors. Best of all, he said it only costed him about 800$ to get it all done, but since it used the factory plastic i think he had to buy some stuff that was cracked.

Sparky

3. juanblzer

juanblzer 1/2 ton status

4. juanblzer

juanblzer 1/2 ton status

oh, I thought you wanted racing style interiors. Oops.

5. chris672

chris672 1/2 ton status

I found a company called Sewfine, they dont have a website but I got a catalog from them.
    The number is 1-800-SEWFINE.
    I havent gotten anything from them, so I dont know how good their work is but it looks pretty good.