Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Custom Tailgate Completed... PICS

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Waxer, Aug 19, 2002.

1. Waxer

Waxer 1/2 ton status Author

1x1 square tubing with expanded steel. Utilized stock hinges and support arms. Custom latches... Other than needing the chain and S-hook, its complete.
    Oh yeah, and some rubber caps to cap off the ends.

http://www.rockmongers.com/projects/tailgate

2. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

looks good. i plan on building/buying a 5th wheel one... same idea prety much. but i can have the spare stick out the notch in the back.
    grant /forums/images/icons/blush.gif

3. big d

big d 1/2 ton status

hey waxer awesome pics. so that is the infamous family bar installed in the rear ? is there any way you can send me those pics to my email ? i couldnt reduce them to be able to print them. id like to reproduce that brace you have on the rear. also i want to install my family bar exactly the way you do. id very much appreciate it. thanks. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

4. Waxer

Waxer 1/2 ton status Author

All you gotta do is right mouse click on them and select "Save Picture as" and you will have them /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

Yeah I can take pics of whatever you want. I'll post them on my site for you and then you can just save them to your hard drive.