Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Custom Work?

Discussion in 'OffRoad Design' started by Mudzer, Apr 14, 2003.

1. Mudzer

Mudzer 1/2 ton status Author

Stephen,

Do you do custom work such as shifters for your Doubler? The only part I need would be complete shifter handles with pivot point, shifter knob and a boot.

I would provide you with the correct dimensions.

I saw the triple stick you built for Layne and like the shifer/boot setup but dont need the whole kit. I have custom bracketry made at this time as well as the shift linkage to clear my clocked NP203.

Are you willing to take on a job like this?

Also, I have some cracked bushings on my springs - are you still replacing these via warranty?

2. Stephen

Stephen 1/2 ton status Moderator Vendor

Building sticks to your dimensions doesn't work very well but it's likely we can mix and match what we have and come close, that's not a big problem. Building non production parts is pretty tough to do right now.

3. Stephen

Stephen 1/2 ton status Moderator Vendor

Building sticks to your dimensions doesn't work very well but it's likely we can mix and match what we have and come close, that's not a big problem. Building non production parts is pretty tough to do right now.
    If you've had the bushings less than 6 months, we replace them free, if longer, we get you a good deal on new ones.

4. Mudzer

Mudzer 1/2 ton status Author

I'll call you for a price on just the sticks, and boot - no linkage or bracket. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif