Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Cut the Frame????

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Bone85K5, Sep 26, 2000.

1. Bone85K5

Bone85K5 1/2 ton status

I went to the muffler shop who put my flowmasters on for me (read, the only one in town that would work on it with no cats) to get them to fix the right muffler since it was rattling against the frame. So i drove up on the rack, got out showed him where it was touching and he kinda rubbed his head, looked at me and asked if i minded if he cut the frame to make room for the muffler????????? I said HELLLL YEAAAAAH I MIND. He seemed as if that was the response i was going to give and then welded a brace to the muffler to keep if off of the frame. Can you belive that??? Cut the frame??? geeze

Ben
    www.BenjaminBone.coloradoK5.com

2. 90K5

90K5 1/2 ton status

That is really wierd. I just used a sawzall on my shock mounts which are probably a lot softer than the frame and i would have to say that moving the muffler would be a whole lot easier than cutting the frame. I guess some people are just kinda stupid.

90K5

3. Brady

Brady 1/2 ton status

Heres your sign!!!Some people!Brady

'73Beautiful Disaster