Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Cute Doggie Pic.... or... This Bone Is Mine!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by landsmasher, Jan 17, 2004.

1. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

[​IMG]

2. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif cool mutts

3. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

i love dogs.they are the besstest. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

4. boggerless

do they lay under the truck and help(get in the way).i tell mine they make a better door than a window.i have two rotts,one 132lbs,one 95lbs,and a puppy an american bull dog-9 monthes old and 83lbs,his dad is HUGE.140+ all muscle.it looks like they stay on a weight bench all day,you can even see thier veins when they are pissed. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

5. ryoken

ryoken Puppy Fabricator Premium Member GMOTM Winner

i had a 120lb female Rot for 11 yrs named Raven. she passed about 7 yrs ago. awesome dog. when i first got her noone knew what she was, Rots wheren't big back then.. best looking dogs ever IMO. sheperds would be second on my list....

6. boggerless

yea, mine are nine year's old,not ghetto dog's either.my american bull is sort of a cross over dog,i love him he has such a strong personality. anyway i gott's to keep the inksterbunny out.they be scared of milo and peanut but i found out at work ,were i got numb nuts(GOTTI )from a customer,theze don be likken big white dogs much.and the dogs didn't seem to like them much also. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

7. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    do they lay under the truck and help(get in the way).i

[/ QUOTE ]

When I'm under the truck trying to get things done with crap falling in my face and going for a wierd angle on a knuckle wrench,,,,,, She likes to come under there and lick my face.... LOL! /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif