Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

D-60 axleshafts

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by RGF, Dec 3, 2001.

1. RGF

RGF 1/2 ton status

<font color=red>text</font color=red>Whos got the best prices on spicer axleshafts for a Dana60 front? Looking to buy a couple like today.

Thanks
    RGF

2. michaelm

michaelm 1/2 ton status

I need a stub shaft as well
    can you post the results of your search here
    maybe getting an extra stub could help you get a better deal

3. RGF

RGF 1/2 ton status

Well heres the results of my search 77chev, as you can see it looks like no one has purchased 60 shafts before so Im on my own I guess!
    If your looking for stubs I have some 30splines that I could part with for fair money.

RGF

4. Stephen

Stephen 1/2 ton status Moderator Vendor

We've got some D60 GM axles in stock, inners and the 35 spline stubs. Inners are about $90-$100 each, stubs I think are about $90. We just started carrying them and supplies vary a little so I'm not dead sure of the prices but I know we have them in stock. I'd have to check on the hubs, I know we've sold a couple kits in the last few days and may not have them in stock right now, but they're usually not more than a few days out.

Making the world better, one truck at a time.
    SW-ORD
    <a target="_blank" href=http://www.offroaddesign.com>www.offroaddesign.com</a>

5. RGF

RGF 1/2 ton status

Thanks for the reply Stephen I may take you up on that,was hoping to get some this week though. After getting some prices locally I might not be in such a hurry after all, It seems you mention 1ton around here and everyone thinks work truck/no down time=$$$ but thats not case! A couple of places I checked with here said that they will include a jar of Vasoline with those shafts,not sure what they meant maybe for the inner spindle bearing you think?

RGF