Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

D-Day museum

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by muddbudd72, Sep 6, 2004.

1. muddbudd72

muddbudd72 Registered Member

brought my kids to the D-Day museum in new orleans. very cool and moving experience. had several landing craft and a ford script jeep on display. if your ever in new orleans its worth the trip to see. /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

2. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

It's on the list of places I want to take My kids to. Problem is the first one wont be born untill January. So I have a few years untill it all comes together.

3. muddbudd72

muddbudd72 Registered Member

corey when they get big enough try to bring them. they are building a WWII museum across the street and there is a civil war museum across the other street and a kid museum/activity center thats pretty cool across from the civil war museum, but some of the people in new orleans are scary.

4. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Sounds like a plan Pat. I think its pretty cool that Stephen Ambrose pretty much dedicated the last part of his life to make the museum a reality /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif
    [ QUOTE ]
    but some of the people in new orleans are scary

[/ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Ever been to San Francisco late at night /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif