Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

D@MMIT HEAVYMETAL

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by uglychevyZZ4, Feb 5, 2003.

1. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

you did it again /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif you went and helped me, the printed circuit was the right one and works beautifully /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif just like the guage did, you are one helluva good guy, eventually you will let me repay you for this stuff /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif I want everone to know that Mike and his family are awsome people and it just dosent get any better than them /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif
    Mike, Thank you /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

2. Heavymetal

Heavymetal 1/2 ton status Premium Member

/forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif Stop it, your making me blush. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    Just trying to help a brother out. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

3. leadfoot067

leadfoot067 1/2 ton status

so do ya still the dash i have for ya rob??

4. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

only if its gonna get junked, other wise maybe someone needs it, hard to find for sure.you told me you had that one the day after mike mailed me one, i forgot to tell ya though.