Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

D44 (6 -lug) w/4.09/4.10/4.11's (installed) in the PNW

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by Topdown, Apr 23, 2003.

1. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

D44 (6 -lug) w/4.09/4.10/4.11\'s (installed) in the PNW

Title pretty much says it all... I am looking for a D44 w/4.09/4.10/4.11 installed... I would prefer one that is being used currently or has been semi-recently but if I gotta rebuild one, thats plenty good too.

Of course, Gov-loc, limited slip, detroit, etc... is always a bonus... might even be willing to pay extra for it /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

-Ryan /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

2. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

Re: D44 (6 or 8-lug) w/4.09/4.10/4.11\'s (installed) in the Or/Wa area

I can find you one, and install it too. times are rough and Id be glad to make a few bucks /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif whats your budget here? I need to know so i know what range of parts to look into, and of course 6 lug will be cheaper. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif pm me a phone #...
    Rob

3. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

budget... around $100 (give or take) - I guess /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

$$ is a little tight here too, blown 99% of what I have saved for upgrades and forgot about regearing the front. I can get Powermad to regear for free but the gears will be around $130 from 4wpw... but then... budgets were made to be blown right? /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

I dont know that I will need the install, but I do know a guy building a 76 pickup from scratch that may need some help if that interests ya.

4. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif ya, whats a budget? we have a ZZ-4 Suburban, a 383 stroked K5, and a brand new Focus(it came with a cute little blonde, what can I say /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif) and a 9 year old who rides dirt bikes, and a 4&5 year old right behind him, oh and the new baby, Im sure she'll have her own, pink, soon enough /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif
    BUDGET?????????????? WTF IS THAT??????????? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Ya I can find a diff, I just found a sweet 14FF tonight. well, for 100.00 you wont find much, especially a D44 8 lug. Ill let ya know what I find, but itll be more you can bet.
    ----I know of a 83 1/2-T burb with everything but a engine for 800.00. we could go in on it and strip it /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I want the tranny/case/column/radiator/ and swap my glass for that ones tinted /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif
    ---you can have the rest, axles, body, interior, drivetrain, springs, tanks, exterior, tires, rims, heating, cooling, doors, panels, or just toss in a powertrain and roll it. theres easily 500.00 worth of axles under it /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif etc......its a decent rig just no engine /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

hmm... tempting... very tempting. lemme pass it by the better half and see what falls out. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

you dont wanna know what fell outta that conversation... specially with the house issue going on at the moment. /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

So... still on the market for a D44. Right now all I really need is a housing with good gears installed. I can scavenge everything else off my D44.

-Ryan /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

7. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

ttt

8. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

How bout a 10 bolt housing?