Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

D44 axle truss, who has one?

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by alaskanbowtie, Feb 20, 2004.

1. alaskanbowtie

alaskanbowtie 1/2 ton status

wanting some info on the D44 with a truss and if it's worth doing or buying one? Missouri Offroad Outfitters makes one but no pictures available so someone has to have some pics of this and how it helped/hendered, come on people let's see those trusses /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. 85m1009

85m1009 1/2 ton status

I still haven't gotten any pics, but if you look at the front end of the January 01 cover truck (Camo chevy) in Four Wheeler it has one of our front trusses. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

3. imiceman44

imiceman44 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I still haven't gotten any pics, but if you look at the front end of the January 01 cover truck (Camo chevy) in Four Wheeler it has one of our front trusses. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess I can scan it and post it here this week end, I was looking at that mag last night.
    /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. alaskanbowtie

January 01 ?? do you mean 04 or am I missing something? If you would scan a pic that would be cool!!! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

5. imiceman44

imiceman44 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    January 01 ?? do you mean 04 or am I missing something? If you would scan a pic that would be cool!!! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

It is Jan 01
    /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    I have it at home.
    I am at work now so when I get home.
    /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

6. 85m1009

85m1009 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gifO4 /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif Sorry about that been a little busy with the new addition to the Missouri Offroad Clan on Wednesday /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. SUBFAN

SUBFAN 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

8. alaskanbowtie

still wishing for a picture? I guess know one else has a truss on there D44 /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

9. Sandman

Sandman 3/4 ton status Author

My Brother in Law has one on his and I've known a few other people who have run it. They ended up going to 60's as they kept ripping the gears out of them. Probobly not bad insurance if you like to bounce on the front.

10. imiceman44

imiceman44 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    still wishing for a picture? I guess know one else has a truss on there D44 /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry ha dproblems with the PC at home.
    As soon as that gets fixed I will send you pics I promise.
    /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

11. alaskanbowtie

COOL I would like that, I went to the web site to try and see a back issue but couldn't find it. I get the magazine but one of my kids must have done something with it and of course they never seen it, never admit anything /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif children aren't they somethin

12. alaskanbowtie

just thought I would see if you had gotten any pictures yet /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

13. imiceman44

imiceman44 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    just thought I would see if you had gotten any pictures yet /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, I still can't find that damn issue.
    I found every issue from 1994 till 2004 except the Jan 04.
    /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif
    I will go through the house one more time this week end, maybe that will be an ecxuse to clean the house /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

14. K5BLT4FUN

K5BLT4FUN 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Send me a PM with your email address and I can send you some pics that I have of the MOO Blazer in action.