Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

D44 for sale...

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Gold Rush, Oct 13, 2002.

1. Gold Rush

Gold Rush 1/2 ton status

I have a D44 for sale: 8lug, True-Trac, 4.09 ring and pinion. Would like to get $400 or trade even up for a D60 front or two front rockwells...

Sorry but you can't inspect this unit until after you hand me the money and take it away cause it has a tail light warranty!!!

In other words I blew up my D44 at the Calrocs event Saturday. BUT Dan and I put on a good show and beat one of the 4 wheel steering buggy's!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

David

2. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

Ok dan where are the pic's..... /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

3. Tweetysuarus

Tweetysuarus 1/2 ton status

Way cool.......So you don't need 4wheel steering after all! Just testical fortitude! /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifSo where are the pics!
    Bill

4. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

We can't find my camera.. Think it might have of gotten stolen..

5. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

Oh dam say it isnt soooo /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif.....Or are you hiding the carnage /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif...mike

6. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Got a good 10 bolt, 3.08 with Gov-loc I'll trade ya straight across.

7. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

I moved my truck to let Goldruush move.. I was parked in front of a bathroom and a guy pulled up running to the bathroom He had burned his arms.. I opened my passenger side door and grabbed my first aid kit and ran in the bathroom to help.. I left my passenger side door open.. When I came out of the bathroom.. I saw a guy walking away from my truck.. I didn't really think any thing of it untill today when I couldn't find my camera..

8. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    I moved my truck to let Goldruush move.. I was parked in front of a bathroom and a guy pulled up running to the bathroom He had burned his arms.. I opened my passenger side door and grabbed my first aid kit and ran in the bathroom to help.. I left my passenger side door open.. When I came out of the bathroom.. I saw a guy walking away from my truck.. I didn't really think any thing of it untill today when I couldn't find my camera..

[/ QUOTE ]

Dam that sucks /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif...Did you change your name to Chaz /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif..LOL, but sorry to hear about the theft of the camera...mike /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

9. RaisedK5

RaisedK5 1/2 ton status

Hey David, sorry you're not going to make it to the Safari, was looking forward to showing you around the desert. what are you going to do with the axel? cause my brother, who is in Livermore, needs a bare housing. Anyway, see ya later. take care and all that stuff /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif