Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

D60/14FF tires and rims :)

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by BranndonC, Mar 25, 2003.

1. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

ok, i'm looking for a d60, 14FF both with 4.88's, open, and disc brakes... in the Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, Orange County area. Also looking for tires and rims to go with that. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif first i wanted 37's... then 38.5's.... now.... 39.5? dunno but i want all of this /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif I know it's now likely to find someone selling all of this but i thought why not ask (maybe someone knows of a good shop) /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

2. Blazinaire

Blazinaire 1/2 ton status

My buddy is selling his 88 jimmy with tbi350/700/208/60/14 with detroit, 39.5'' boggers, 4.88 gears and 16'' lift /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif, very good condition with nice stereo and paint (purple), is this an option? I'll have to check how much he wants again or you can come here and check it out, maybe you guys could work out a swap + cash /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif(he does a lot of wheelin' and dealin') he also has a few other sets of tires if the boggers aren't to your liking.

3. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

let me know, sounds perfect /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

4. blazen91

blazen91 1/2 ton status

I can get you a d60/14bff with 4.56 and a detroit in the rear for $1800. Call me if still have the number. /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif