Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

D60 crossover arm... Who has best one??

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Bushwhacker, Aug 5, 2003.

1. Bushwhacker

Bushwhacker 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Looks as if I am going to put a D60 in the truck finally! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif I need to know what steering arm you guys use.( figured I would do crossover while I am at it) Who has the best one?
    /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    Thanks,
    Clay
    Bushwhackers Offroad Outfitters
    Indian Trail NC /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

2. Waxer

Waxer 1/2 ton status Author

I know people say it over and over, and it gets annoying. But this was just covered a few weeks ago. The general consensus is that Sky Manufacturing arms are the best for your dollar. They look and function great.

If you search, there's a post by Shaggy where he posted full pics and pricing info on it.

3. Stomper

Stomper ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ GMOTM Winner

Here is one of the posts Clicky
    I got my Sky arms today /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif One word that comes to mind is Beefy

4. wayne

wayne 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Here is one of the posts Clicky
    I got my Sky arms today /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif One word that comes to mind is Beefy

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. Bushwhacker

Bushwhacker 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Thanks guys looks like Sky has the hot setup. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Clay