Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

D60 Crossover Steering arm.

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by wayne, Jul 31, 2003.

1. wayne

wayne 3/4 ton status

Ok, I will be doing crossover and hydro assist on the K5. I already have the steering box, pitman arm, drag link, but no steering arm. Who makes a good one at a decent price? I've had a Rockstomper arm and a Shaker arm. This is not a high steer set up. I have also seen the ORD arm but who else makes them?

2. Batmanjr

Batmanjr 1/2 ton status

I recomend Sky Manufacturing to all that ask! If you would like, I will take some pics of them... Or just check it out at their website! They're undoubtfully beefy and you can't beet the price! They're almost half what ORD wants and twice as thick! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. wayne

wayne 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I recomend Sky Manufacturing to all that ask! If you would like, I will take some pics of them... Or just check it out at their website! They're undoubtfully beefy and you can't beet the price! They're almost half what ORD wants and twice as thick! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you have a link to their site?? Pics please.

4. Beast388

Beast388 1/2 ton status

Here is the link Wayne..... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. yunit

yunit 1/2 ton status

Sorry the draglink is placed in the wrong hole, but this is the Sky arm.
    [​IMG]

6. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> I recommend the Sky arm as well, I got mine a while back and it's pure art. Here are some more pics of it.

[​IMG] </font>

7. Batmanjr

Batmanjr 1/2 ton status

Thanks guys, now I don't have to go spend a lot of time fussen with the digi! Like I said before, they're the best arms on the market that are still offordable! I've seen similar arms that are just as beefy fully machined go for over $350-$450 a pair! I don't know what kind of deal they're running now, but when I got mine they were selling for $100 for the arms + $10 for the studs and nuts(lugnuts)! Very worth it and being as the most inexpensive arm on the market sells for $85, I think they're down right the only choice price/quality are combined! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. Stomper

Stomper ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ GMOTM Winner

In July they (Sky) were running a special of $110 per arm and stud kit plus shipping....guess how I know that /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif