Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

d60 front end any way, shape or form

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by snake383, Jun 23, 2006.

1. snake383

snake383 Registered Member

well this has to be among the most commonly searched for things, and finding them aint any trouble. problem is finding em before someone else. so, anybody who has a d60 front up for grabs id love to get my hands on it. dont care much about gears lockers yada yada just need me an axle.
    -snake

2. b454rat

b454rat 1/2 ton status Premium Member

I have one that is complete, still in my truck. Completely rebuilt, has Ford outers on it. Currently has 3.73 open, and I have a near new set of 4.56s and a Traklok for it. I'm going with 15s, and they don't fit over Ford outers, and already bought the rotors, calipers, etc for the Ford, so can't really go with the 3/4 ton brakes.

3. snake383

snake383 Registered Member

axel sounds great, but i too am running 15s. however, planning a swap to 16.5 beadlocks out of a military hmmwv. watcha lookin to get for it with the traklok?

4. b454rat

b454rat 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Seeing how it's fully rebuilt, $1200. Thinking about going with a doubler, so might do some dealing there. I'm not pressed to sell it, I've pretty much given up on selling things. I sold this axle 3 times and then they change their minds, or don't like that I won't send the axle before I recieve the payment.....

5. k30bb468

k30bb468 1/2 ton status Premium Member