Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

D60 FUSIABLE RINGS

Discussion in 'OffRoad Design' started by RUSS84K5, Jan 9, 2001.

1. RUSS84K5

RUSS84K5 1/2 ton status

Steve, do you carry fusiable rings for the Warn D60 hubs. aslo, what about the warn hubs for 35 spline outter shafted D60s, can the fusi rings still be installed. One last thing, do you have a price for your ORD front spring pack? I like the many/thin leaf design. Looking for something in the 5 to 6 inch lift range. Thanks for your help.
    RUSS VASSAR

2. Stephen

Stephen 1/2 ton status Moderator Vendor

There isn't a fuse for the D60 hubs, I've brought it up to a couple of warn guys and I don't think it's going to happen soon. And to be honest, I've only talked to one guy running 35 spline stubs that's broken a ujoint, it's all pretty industrable stuff. I agree it's a great place to break, but I don't see the part being built in the future. I doubt they'd even want to sell extra clutchrings so we could try them out.

We do have the lockouts for the 35 spline stubs, and the stubs for that matter. The hubs are about $190 I think, and the stubs are just under $100 each. (the hubs are for a pair)

We're starting to get some demand for the front springs, so we may start selling some, I'm sure they'll be about $200 each, that's pretty typical for custom type springs. We've got some guys lined up that want to try them out, we'll see how it ends up.
    Thanks

[​IMG]
    SW-ORD