Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

D60 hy-steer group buy

Discussion in 'Plains Region' started by Nonesuch, Nov 23, 2003.

1. Nonesuch

Nonesuch 1/2 ton status

Anyone interested in going to hy-steer on their D60? I am trying to organize a group buy on some sky manufacturing hy-steer arms and install kits. They currently have a 'November Special' of $240 for the arms and install kits. I have seen these arms in person and they are very nice. Here is a link to their website: http://www.sky-manufacturing.com/

If you are intersted in getting an even better deal on these arms post up here. I will be contacting Sky tomorrow to see what kind of pricing I can get. There are 3 in this so far.

Justin

2. txbluethunder

txbluethunder 1/2 ton status

i might be in...would depend on when we need to pay...

3. Nonesuch

Nonesuch 1/2 ton status

Well I plan pay for all of them myslef (less hassle with group buys) then resale to the group at the same price. I can only afford about 4-5 sets. I would need the $$$ back with in two weeks.

I was unable to call Sky today for pricing. It was the first time in months that I was too busy at work to even take a 2 hour lunch /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. Nonesuch

Nonesuch 1/2 ton status

Anyone else? I asked Sky for an additional 10% off their current price of $240. They said $10 bucks if I buy 3 sets or $15 if I buy 4.

As with any group buy the more the merrier! Somebody needs hy-steer out there. /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

5. Batmanjr

Batmanjr 1/2 ton status

I'd do it, but I already got a pair! /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. BILLY RAY

BILLY RAY 1/2 ton status

AH! you don't have [​IMG]
    /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

7. Nonesuch

Nonesuch 1/2 ton status

And yours are the reason I have been looking at Sky's!

The discount wasn't enough to really make it worth while.

8. BILLY RAY

BILLY RAY 1/2 ton status

I knew I should of pulled his off when I had the gears set up or even the running problem fixed. All I know is you better wheel the hell out of it this year. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. Nonesuch

Nonesuch 1/2 ton status

At the rate its coming together, I may never wheel the wee out of anything. My D60 is junk. It's open, unlike it was advertised, and the freaking locking hub stub shaft problem.

10. BILLY RAY

BILLY RAY 1/2 ton status

If I know Rocko he is a stand up guy and I'am sure he will make it right maybe some money back or all of it back and return the TURD 60F. You need to brind it to me so I can look at it. I will be working late on Fri & Sat. on my truck at the shop. LIST- belly pan,shock mounts,bump stops,back floor board,drive shaft,re-install onboard air,rear seat,soft top,horn,line locks,e-brake,master cyl,brake booster,speed-o cable I'am sure you get the point. /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. Nonesuch

Nonesuch 1/2 ton status

I wish I was in town to help. I will probably keep the 60F. Some $$$ back would be nice though. Or how about some used tires /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Charles?

I am in Abilene until Saturday night. I am down here picking through tools to bring home. I have a massive drill press /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif, air compressor and air tools, air lift jack, torch setup and bottle cart, etc. stored up here. I am making a list so my grandfather can truck this stuff to my house. I feel like a kid in a candy store

If you are working on your junk Saturday evening or Sunday, I will come by and help hold the floor down! /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif