Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

D60 Kingpin rebuild kits

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by wayne, Dec 19, 2002.

1. wayne

wayne 3/4 ton status

What is a good price for a complete D60 rebuild kit for the king pins. Also where is a good place to get them.

2. k30gambi

k30gambi 1/2 ton status

I'd like to know too. I went to my usual guy and his spicer catalog didnt show the bushing or the king pin but he knows what I'm talking about. He told me to go to the chevy dealer. I stopped at autozone on my way home and their computer says it is a non-replacement part. So I just ordered from my chevy dealer: pressure springs, 14.48each, and the tapered bushings, 9.97each. I'm gonna try without changing the king pins but they were something like 68 bucks each. That's my two cents anyway.

3. BARRAZA

BARRAZA 1/2 ton status

Try Randys Ring and Pinion, they have all this stuff and will know what you're talking about. Just last week there was a post on the bushings, about 15 bucks shipped IIRC.

4. SCOOBYDANNN

SCOOBYDANNN 1/2 ton status

Just called Randys, $40 dollars each side and includes--nylon bushing, seals, new caps, bearing (i think) and something else--i can't remember